How to Setup Kodi Android Box
Stream your favourite movies for free comfortably in High Definition. Also, it is easy for the users to access the videos that whenever they want.
When it comes to installing the add-on for the first time, it is actually simple than expected. If you are looking forward to installing an add-on, then the below mentioned instructions would be helpful. However, the important thing that keeps it in mind is add-ons are not available on the PlayStore.
How to Setup Kodi Android Box
Are you excited about entertainment to experience from best software all the time? Then get an Android TV box. To watch your favourite movies, TV shows, sports, and other videos for free, then install Kodi on Android TV Box. Everybody knows that Kodi offers the best experience for its users.
Also, it allows the users to connect with the local network and helps to stream the videos which are already saved. The best thing about Kodi is where you can use on Android TV box, laptop, Smartphone, TV and more.
One of the main things that everyone knows is the power of Kodi that highly depends on its add-ons. However, some of the add-ons are officially developed but some may not. While handling the Kodi, it helps to stream directly on your TV by just bypassing cable for free.
At the same time, it mainly supports most of the popular operating system for further use. On the other side, an android box is said to be the set-top box which runs on Google’s Android TV OS. It also makes a low-cost interface.
Read more – Would 2018 Be the Last Year for Kodi
How to connect an Android Box to TV?
To the struggling people who feel difficult to connect an Android box to the TV, it is absolutely easy to do. Let’s follow the steps mentioned below.
- First of all, it is important for you to do is developing the connection between TV and Android box. It can be done with the support of HDMI cable that mainly comes along with Android TV Box.
- Next, it is necessary to plug the HDMI cord in an Android box and then with HDMI port of the TV. If the TV doesn’t support, then it demands an HDMI to AV converter.
- After the above process, you need to plug in the power adapter. Now, you need to turn ON the TV and set the mode to HDMI mode. Moreover, it is the right time to switch ON the Android box which should display on your TV.
- Finally, you need to do is set the internet connection for Android box. It can be done using Wired or Wi-Fi internet connection for the best streaming experience.
- In order to connect the Wi-Fi, navigate to Settings -> Wi-Fi. Now, choose the respective network and make sure to enter the password allotted.
- Now you should do is plug in the Ethernet cable with LAN port of your Android Box.
Kodi and Add-ons
When it comes to installing the add-on for the first time, it is actually simple than expected. If you are looking forward to install an add-on, then the below mentioned instructions would be helpful. However, the important thing that keeps it in mind is add-ons are not available on the PlayStore.
In this case, you must ensure that you will allow the Android box to install them further.
- Firstly, you need to open Kodi and visit the System menu.
- Navigate to System settings -> add-ons and make sure to tap on the option Unknown sources. If the add-ons are installed as per your choice, then get back to uncheck the box.
- Installing the repository.
- Return back to System menu and the visit to File manager, then choose to Add source by doing a double click.
- Now, the pop-up message will appear and says <none>, then make sure to type in the repository address. It is also necessary to provide a specific name and save it.
- Visit the main screen of Kodi and choose the section add-on.
- Now, you need to select the option install from zip file and visit the repository then double-click it.
- Once the completion message appears and you need to choose install from the repository. Now, you want to double the add-on and wait for a completed message.
- At last, you can check out all the Video add-ons in the section of Video Add-ons home screen.
Available of Best Add-ons
You can find a number of various add-ons from Kodiinstall website to stream movies and TV shows for a better experience. You can also expect the add-ons for sports as well. At the end of the day, it is all about your wish to choose the best one. Sometimes, there could be a chance of experiencing stop working and get error messages when streaming. This thing can be happened mostly due to geo-locked contents. At this stage, you can rectify by installing the VPN for the smoother watching experience.
Hope the stuff mentioned above for setup Kodi Android box will be useful for you. Once everything is done successfully, you can start to stream your favourite movies for free comfortably in High Definition. Also, it is easy for the users to access the videos that whenever they want.