Write For Us
Interested in writing an article or tutorial for us? Awesome! Contributors are always welcome here at techfossguru.com Our primary goal is to deliver the highest quality content for our readers.
We are really picky about what we publish. Your guest post should fall into one of the following categories
- Free and Open source Technology
- Artificial Inteligence
- Big Data
- Data Analytics & Data Visualisation
- And many more…technology content.
- Your article must be 1000+ words and offer something valuable to our readers and focus should be on Free and open-source software (FOSS)
- You can have a maximum of 3 self-serving links (two to your site/ blog and the other to any social media channel) in the author bio. You are free to link to other quality resources to add value to the article. But please refrain from excessive linking. In general it’s best to keep the link count around 5.
- Outgoing links must be relevant to our blog. For examples linking to dating sites, SEO agencies, adult sites etc. isn’t allowed.
- Once published at our blog you cannot publish it anywhere else, including your own blog.
- You can send your submissions as a word document or html file.
- Images and videos are encouraged, they make the article look nice and grabs the readers attention.
- Images width should be 800 pixels or less. Please send them as a separate attachment.
- Make sure not to violate copyright when using images. Give credit when needed
- We like a simple, friendly, and authoritative style and tone.
- Any post you submit may undergo some edits and changes by our team to make them adjusted with website design & seo.
- We reserve the right to reject a post if we feel it does not meet our guidelines.
If You have read our guidelines and are ready to submit your article to techfossguru.com then please send the following:
- Short paragraph for your author bio with your first and last name. We allow you to provide two links of your choice in your bio. It can be a link to your website and your eBook. It can be a link to your website and one social media page. It’s up to you. You get to choose what two links you think are most important to you.
- Completed final draft of your article with a unique working title. Remember, the title is the first thing that catches the readers eye.
Please send your article to firstname.lastname@example.org with all of the above information in the body of the email or preferably in a google doc.
Once your article is published, our team will send over the link. Share your post on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and anywhere else our audience hangs out online.
Thank you and we look forward to publishing the best content online!